Seventh Generation Baby Diapers for Sensitive Skin Newborn
Seventh Generation Baby Diapers for Sensitive Skin, Animal Prints, Size 0 Newborn, 144 count. You deserve a fresh, clean start, baby. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Newborn Diapers are made for baby’s sensitive skin and contain 0% chlorine bleaching, lotions, or fragrances.
- Free & Clear baby diapers made for your baby's sensitive skin.
- Ultra-absorbent, the high capacity core provides premium leak protection to keep baby's skin protected and dry.
- Hypoallergenic, free from lotions and fragrances, and the core of our diaper is free from chlorine bleaching.
- Quilted liner made with soft unbleached cotton available on sizes newborn, 1 and 2 making these our softest diapers yet.
- The animals featured on our diapers rely on the forests our FSC certified diapers help to protect; the inks we use on our diapers are free from lead and other heavy metals.
The Seventh Generation Baby Diapers have a NEW FreshAir breathable layer that pulls humidity away from your baby’s skin and features an ultra-absorbent core made from sustainably sourced materials that keeps baby’s skin protected and dry. The soft quilted liner is made with unbleached cotton designed to be extra gentle on new baby’s skin. But it’s not just baby that we’re protecting – we’re looking out for our planet, too. These FSC certified diapers (FSC C115270) feature our Protection for All print design with an adorable cast of characters including Audrey the Owl, Benny the Bear, Ollie the Otter, and now introducing Tabby the Tapir! We’ve developed our prints to reflect our commitment to using sustainably sourced materials to protect forest habitats and the animals that depend on them.